Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

My BIG and Special day... ^_^

Today marks the day I step into this world, which like everybody saying is also our mom’s big day too cause she had endured tough times in bringing us to this world. So here’s a toast to my beloved mom…hehehe!!

So, the day started of with birthday song,cake and prezzie by my fellow team mates and colleagues. They bought me Oreo Cheese Cake leh…so you can imagine how happy and frantic I was when I saw the cake…cheese mah. :p I loveeeee cheese…hehe, so I guess that’s how I ended up with my plus size look. x_x" As for the gift, my two close working mates got me a T-shirt..hehe...yay!! can add to my wardrobe collection already.. yippee!!

After that, they brought me to Golden Triangle at QBM for lunch, which serves Thai food. It was my 1st time there and we had ordered quite number of dishes, cause my SA says, since there are 6 of us, so each of us order one dish wor..ended up 6 dishes to finish. The food was really nice, but we too have tough time trying our best to finish most of the food cause we don't want to waste mah. The place also served buffet leh..hmmm... I think if can I would love to try the buffet spread one day..but wondering whether my stomach able to accommodate or not.. *thinking hard* Somemore with my age catching up, my stomach capacity is turning weaker.. :( On the other hand, maybe my hubby will faint too if he ever read this cause he got to fork out $$$ mah…muahahahaha!!! And, when we are on our way back to office, all of us were moaning due to our bloated stomach...can't even sit to work leh..so you imagine la how hard and much we actually stuffed the food into our stomach. *phewwww*

Towards evening, the celebration continues on with my loving hubby lo. Luckily he managed to finish work early leh..if not I will "kill" him, one not able to celebrate my big day and secondly, am stranded in office lo. So we went to QBM again as I told him I longed to eat the "liu sa pao" at Dragon-I. Hence, he took me there, but to my dissapointment, the "pao" finish already. Haiz haiz...so since we've actually placed other orders liao before reaches the "pao" ordering, we mah just continue with the plan lo. Then we were intro by the waitress of ordering whole steam fish when we ordered the steam slice garoupa fillet initially. So, since my hubby knows I love to eat fish a lot, especially steam type, he mah agreed with the waitress order lo. Of course I was very delighted to be pampared by my sweet hubby, but then when pay the bill that time, I got a shock of my life and my heart felt the deepest pain. Wondering why leh..cause hior the whole fish actually cost RM84+ leh...so tell me la, how my heart not ache? Then I told my hubby, I very kek sim lo..cause waste so much money on the fish, but he said aiyah, never mind la...it's my big day and moreover already eaten liao mah...plus it's going to serve as my birthday gift too wor. When the phrase saying 'serve as my birthday gift too', I got feel a bit upset at that moment, cause no more prezzie liao mah. Anyhow, though he's trying to console me, but still my heart aches a lot with the huge amount paid for the fish lo. *sob sob sob*

After that, he wanted to take me to drink coffee at Starbucks or Coffee Bean plus to eat cake cause he knows that I love coffee and cake a lot too. But then I told him no need already as the fish we consumed just now had cost a big hole to his wallet already. However, despite me saying no and him being a loving hubby, he insist on taking me too, so we mah ended up at Austin Chase,which serves coffee, other beverages as well as cake too. We seated there for a while to enjoy our drinks and the cake, but to our dissapointment, the cake wasn't really nice lo. Besides that, we also had several rounds of UNO card game too..hehehehe. Later on, when we reached home, I was shocked when my hubby surprised me again with a birthday gift leh..hehe.. :p He bought me a DKNY apple-licious frangrance, which is one of my favourite perfume. I was really touched by what he have done and prepared for me. In short, this year birthday celebration is really amazing with all the treats and prezzies showering over me. But then one thing I'm upset about....it's my WEIGHT. Gosh, with all the food stuffed into my stomach, I need to DIET already.....start sweating hard already..*worrying face*

No comments: