Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Mooon-day again..

Well, reading the title of the post, guess you will know how I feel huh?! But, it's everybody's blue and boo hoo day also la..I bet. Well,anyway, spent the weekend over at Prai for some reasons as well as to give FIL a pre-birthday celebration lo as the actual day falls on weekday. I just bought a cake for him and only came to know that this year was his 1st time celebrating wor..according to MIL la. :p Besides all that, I admit I kinda upset a bit also lo as I didn't get to go for the Easter celebration mah, which is on Sunday morning.Missed the choir presentation la...and I heard got arrangement of cello playing also,.ish..ish..missed that too.

But then as the consolation prizes to it,I guess I did make my FIL happy gua by having a small birthday celebration with him as well as I manage to go for Good Friday's service lo. In addition to that, a colleague of mine manage to accompany me and we have a great time fellowshipping over our dinner. Though it was raining last Friday, but thank God it wasn't really that heavy, if not guess I wouldn't able to drive to the church already. Well, must be wondering, how's the jam, right? Like you've known, usually raining in Penang, all drivers will tend to be more careful, and hence, all of the drivers mah like turtle crawling, weaving in and out of the traffic lo..not to mention there are some unscrupulous drivers also which got on my nerves too.

Anyway, though it's late already, but it's better than never,right? So, here's wishing all my friends "Happy Belated Easter Day!"

No comments: