Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Virus attack again...x_x

Well, like I said in my previous post, I was down with sore throat already due to popping too much popcorn. So whenever this happen, usually the whole "family package" would come in. Hence yesterday fever struck me down, not to mention coughing was "visiting" together also. So, yesterday thought of staying back to finish my work, but I really can't stand and need to go back home soon. Once reached home, swallow a pill of panadol and straight to my dreamland. Uhmmm,u must be wondering, why I didn't go to see doctor,right? Errr...I need to admit that I don't really like to consume medicine lo, but who likes it anyway also, right? Another reason is that claiming back the medical fee is quite time consuming as our company did not practice the panel clinic way, meaning we got to pay first, then claim later. So,I slept from 7pm+ till 9pm when my hubby called me. Because I asked him to call me when reached, as I need to pass the complimentary KFC voucher to him as it's due on Mac 31, so accompanied him to go and claim his dinner. After that come back, and me only getting to see him enjoying the finger lickin' good meal...ishhhh ishhh. Later on, around 10pm+, I went to my dreamland again until this morning woke up,feeling much better compared to yesterday, but the coughing and itchiness of the throat still make me feel uncomfortable. So I guess your jaw must be dropping knowing the hours I slept yesterday...hahaha!!!

Then, today, we have team lunch. And majority votes goes to the Passion of Kerala venue for the lunch. Hence, I also just follow lo as I don't have any suggestions mah. A colleague of mine did have her concern of whether I can take the food, but I told her never mind, am fine with it, who knows maybe after taking it, I will be better? Hahaha...as -ve + -ve = +ve mah...LOL!!

And ya, we mah have all those spicy food which really triggers my throat and taste buds. But after that, I of course did drink lots and lots of water lo. But really thank God that my fever already subsides..though on and off it did came back, except for the itchiness of the throat and occasionally coughing lo. Aside all that, best of all is came to know today that one of my big case, the due date has being postponed!!Yippee!! Guess I won't be so stressful this week, after all it's Good Friday week also mah, I can then start of with my other cases which the due dates are all lining up this week....

No comments: