Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend is over..

Oh mine....why weekend time always flies faster than weekdays ar? Tomorrow is "draggy" Monday again..haiz haiz. But then, this weekend also not much to do. On Sat,hubby was in office for meeting the whole day. Not sure why the boss always have so much to say..always tie down his staffs' time. Ishh...so whole Sat what did I do? Mah none other than practicing my piano lo..but then still the piece didn't come out perfect...sigh. Don't know when only I'll be able to master it. Also, currently in the midst of planning my violin class. Really not sure whether should I start it now? But if I didn't start, I will sure keep on procrastinating, then later for sure the violin will only be "marinated" with dust...lol. What I'm more afraid is whether am I able to cope with the time? Work? Piano? and now violin? Hmmm....



Ohhh...am sure you must be wondering why all of sudden I have a violin,right? Well, you see, during my wedding tea ceremony, my parents actually presented me a violin, which of course nearly made me fainted. My jaw dropped till I need to take my hand to put it back in order. The best part of this whole thing is, my mom must be awarded the best actress for the year. She actually get my teacher to be the "accomplice" to help her to engage a violin teacher so my mom can get the help to purchase a good violin. She's a real fantastic and amazing mom, agree? It is sure a blessing to me and my siblings to have such highly respected and loving parents. :)

No comments: