Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Cook Dinner # 1 ^_^

Monday....another maniac blue Monday. Add on to it, got a quite bad sore throat due to pop too much popcorns at Sunday night..haiz haiz. But then luckily today I have half day leave to "rescue" me...hehe. Though today only worked half day, I came to know a good friend of mine, her hubby was admitted into the hospital...and she's preggie. So, think no more, straight after leave work place, head to the hypermarket to get some things, if not tak kan go visitation empty handed meh? Not nice mah...I do hope that she will be strong and hopefully her hubby will recover soon.

So after visitation, quickly rush back home to prepare dinner, which was a request from the guest of honor...lol. Anyhow, it's really my pleasure to be able to cook for her and hope she will not get food poisoning though...haha. After several chops chops...cling clang cling clang, finally the dinner is ready. But,later on the guest of honor smsed me and told she will be late wor due to the bad traffic. Anyhow, we finally able to sit down to enjoy the dinner plus chit chat instead of her objective to come over is to loan my 1st precious for practice...haha. Luckily later on she still have time to practice for her upcoming class.

No comments: