Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home Cook Dinner # 7 ^_^

Helloooo.....everybody..I'm back after so long...hahaha.. 1st thing 1st, though it was already a week past of the new year, nonetheless, still want to wish all of my friends and readers (if I have any which I doubt so) a very Blessed New Year and may this year brings abundance of joy and success in your life.

Actually, why the return of me in action took so long is because..err..err.. was pretty busy...eeekkk...I know my lies won't be able to trick you..yea, you've guessed it correctly, was actually kinda lazy to think and write...lol! Yaya, I know lame excuses...:p

So this post is going to be real.....backdated post as this dinner was prepared in the year 2010, to be exact on Dec 27, 2010...haha. So just want to have a record, hence just simply bla something and have it posted...hehe, don't mind ya.



Stir Fried Korean Glass Noodles

No comments: