Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

1st Anniversry of the day I changed my name...

Time flies really fast...today already marks the 1st anniversary of the day I changed my name. In conjunction to this, we had a night stay at Vistana hotel during the weekend (of course it was free as it was included in the package when we held our wedding function there).Didn't really have a big celebration, but just normal dinner only lo...

However, to my shocking surprise, hubby "kuai kuai shu shu" did something out of my expectation. He lied to me that he had to go down from hotel to get something from a friend...ya a friend that's what he says, and of course left me baffled that what on earth la is he going to get from his fried.

Mana tahu, when he came up and opened the door, his hand was carrying "The Surprise" (as shown in the picture below). My jaw dropped and was speechless when I saw it...because I didn't expect it to happen. ^_^ I was so delighted to see it. Although heart a bit ache that money is wasted, but who can resist the feeling of receiving it, especially girls?? Agree with me? :p

Anyway, today has marked a year of our journey together as one. We hope that God will continue to strengthen our relationship in whatever circumstances with His grace, mercy and wisdom as there's so much more challenges that we have to endure for many years to come.


Blessed 1st Anniversary to our Wedding Day...^o^ *toast toast*

No comments: