Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Bash...for the super VVIP of our lives

The month of May usually will make quite a big hole to my pocket as it's my parents birthdays, ya...I didn't type wrongly, it's indeed both my mom and dad's birthday,my brother's birthday and also a Mother's day...so can you imagine already how big is the hole to my pocket? Nevertheless, I'm still glad and happy too la that I'm able to provide them something, though it's not really a big thing, but what the heart counts is most important thing of all..agree? :p And I guess they were quite happy too gua with just a small celebration and makan makan thingy.

So, this round, my parents birthday bash, I remembered to bring out the camera with me, so there will be pictures to share this round compared to earlier celebration of Mother's day and brother's birthday, which I forgot to bring out.:p So c'mon give me a round of applause la at least this round got pictures to see mah....right??

We went to Golden Triangle at Queensbay Mall for my parents birthday dinner. After ordering the food, I went down to Secret Recipe (SR) to get the birthday cake. I know..I know...all of you must be wondering why la I didn't get the cake earlier,right? Well, you see, I scared later that the dinner may not happen mah and also not to mention I wanted the cake to be a surprise mah...so I mah bought it on that day itself and then carried it to the restaurant and ask one of the waitress's help to be my accomplice, to keep the cake till end of the dinner lo. But, oh boy, lucky me that day SR still have some selections of a whole cake when I asked..if not jia lat... phewwww!! ^_^

We've ordered quite number of dishes and all of us had a great time feasting till our stomachs were bloated..lol!!Initially, we've actually planned to order some desserts and drinks after we are done with our dinner, but in the end, we got to scrap the plan cause our stomach didn't allow us to stuff anything else in anymore already..lol!!! After the sumptuous dinner, we got to ask one of the waiter to help us to refrigerate the cake at their place while we went for a walk in the mall to digest ourselves..hehe..

So here are some pictures to share..but then there's one dish where we forgot to take.which is the Otak Otak...but never mind, not so nice the presentation because what we wanted to order it's actually in fresh coconut, but unfortunately, they didn't have it that night, so we just had the other type where it's presented in aluminium foil lo *sniff sniff* Anyhow, still had a fabulous time.. ^_^

No comments: