Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cupcakes!! Anybody wants? ^_^

Errr... I think quite some time already since I last updated my blog.Sorry sorry, cause nothing much to update mah..*o*

Today a colleague of mine brought me some cupcakes which she baked. Actually, before today, I've tried to ask her to bake those without toppings for this year Mother's Day as I wanted to give it to my granny. But, this year she said didn't plan to bake,hence, I mah can't purchase from her lo. However, last week, she suddenly asked me, do I still want the cupcakes without toppings that I wanted to give it to my granny? Of course, without any hesitation, I said yessss..Then she told me she planned to bake and will leave some for me without the toppings so I could give it to my granny.



So today, she passed me these beautiful cupcakes with the mixture of with and without toppings...hehe.Upon receiving, I asked her what's the cost that has incurred her? She happily said, she didn't want any monetary in return. :) I feel very touched and grateful to have such friend and colleague. Thank you so much to her for all her effort and heart that she puts in baking these beautiful cupcakes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want!

Suz said...

i want!

Evie said...

hahaha......so long baru say i want, too late, already with Indah Water alr lo...kakakakakaka

Anonymous?? may i know who's there ar?

Suz said...

it was me la. thats y i left 2nd msg.