Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My 1st Church Camp ^_^ (June 4 - 6, 2010)

Okay, another backdated post..pai sei pai sei. Last Fri, June 4, I took leave to get ready for the 3 days 2 nights church camp as I need to follow a church friend. So, in the morning, she took me to a nice place for Koay Teow Th'ng for breakfast. And believe me, when I tasted the soup, my eyes was twinkling with shock as it was the best Koay Teow Th'ng I've tasted. Then I thought of intro to my friends and hubby, and bring them to the place to taste for themselves. But sadly, they only opened only on weekdays and closed on all public holidays and weekends...sigh and sigh...so how ar? The place is in town area, how to go and eat again I also don't know as to be frank with you, I'm really craving for the taste already. :(

So, after breakfast, we head back to church to prepare the final preparation and after that we head to Jerai Hill for the camp. All of us were excited and reached the hill around 4pm. The road to the hill was quite a challenging drive as there were at least ten plus sharp corners. The air was really refreshing, cooling and the view was fantastically picturesque. Ya....from the way I describe it, sounded too good to be true,right? Well, actually the place is really a place for a getaway from the bustling life..a place where we can have total relax and just enjoy the scenery. I think I'll just let the pictures do the work rather than me here describing it...lol!! However, not really advisable for people whom are looking for lots of entertainment because the place didn't really have much entertainment..it's more towards just a relaxation and free yourself from the stressful working life.

I really missed the place and the great time fellowship with the church friends. Not to mention also, have a great encounter with Him and also learned a lot through our invited Pastor to share the word of God with us.

No comments: