Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Cook Dinner # 5 ^_^

All of a sudden, the urge of cooking, baking and food presentation, came rushing out from within deep down in me and just feel wanna come out...but sometimes it still can't beat the "laziness" in me...lol! Hence, when I feel like cooking or anything, I just got to do it before the "heat" died away..haha...I guess my friends or hubby would have shaking their heads hard reading this... *ooopps*

Anyway, it wasn't really a good Monday for me (or should I say, who likes Monday hah?!). Today, can say that I kinda started my new job role "officially" like that though still a lot of guidance and advice needed. I was really overwhelmed with endless emails..requests...which kept on coming into my mailbox like nobody business...*pheww* And then doubts started to weave into my mind, thinking of whether did I make the wrong move in changing? Is this really the direction where God wants me to go? I mean I did asked for His guidance..signs...before I took any step into this new "adventure", but I just don't know why today, I feel so restless, worried, doubtful about where am at now. I'm all still mambo jumbo juggling with all my tasks as well as the systems.Will I be able to go thru this season? God, I need You...need Your grace, strength and wisdom... *shrugg*

So, today came back with mood-less feelings and a hungry stomach, hence simply go to the kitchen and whipped this up for dinner:



Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Steak

2 comments:

Suz said...

yummy!!!!!

Evie said...

^_^ thank you thank you...