Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Burger King is in Town!!

Finally, Burger King is in Penang....after me murmuring...complaining...wondering for so long of why la Burger King (BK) didn't want to open a franchise in Penang...hahaha. Actually, I didn't know till yesterday when checked FB and saw several posts on BK this and BK that...then suspense / questions start overwhelmed me. Then I started to Google...yaya, after I'm attached with my current job, Google has been my "search buddy" liao..and that's how I affirm myself that BK really is in Penang...lol!lol!

However, though excitement and eagerness in me to go and check out the shop, but on second thought, after hearing so many bad experience on the food as well as the long-Q, I think it's better to let the crowd cool down 1st, then only go and explore. ^_^

Humans..humans...when new shop / place sprout out, for sure that shop will be "attacked", especially for those famous franchising business..agree? Well, I guess can't blame also, as new things will always easily attract people, what more now after the long awaited BK is in Penang.... :)

Well, for now, really hope that the crowd will cool down soon so I can make way into the shop...hehehe...*start salivating*

Hmmm... *in a pondering mode* "when will be Carl's Junior turn to make their way to Penang ar?" hahaha...

2 comments:

Suz said...

Carl's Jr!!!! and MOS burger!

Evie said...

Hahaha!! we shall continue to hope for it to happen....since after the long awaited BK is in town...so let's "hope hard"!! lol!!