Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Year with new challenges... *gulp*

Oh mine, how time flies. It’s already 2012 and I bet most of us must be wondering, what have I done / accomplished for the past? Hmmm….to be frank, I really don’t know what I have actually accomplished or were any of my dreams fulfilled either.

Anyway, for this year, it’s going to be quite a challenging year for me I guess. Ohh no no, I didn’t get new door; apparently I’m still stuck with my old door. Haiz haiz…wondering if would I be able to come out from it one day? Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I hate my job, but I’m just getting sick with the people in it. Just feel very demotivated every day whenever I have to come to work.

I was actually prompted by a friend to help in teaching at his tuition centre since last year. But I keep procrastinated my answer to him, till the last week of Dec 2011, he asked for my thoughts on it again. Eventually I agreed to him, and last Monday, was my first experience. Oh boy….I was rather nervous as I never experienced in teaching before, especially in a class of pupils. Yea, can imagine what’s the rate of my heartbeat at that point. But I really thank God for His grace and wisdom that I managed to pull through 3 hours of teaching and also for the obedience of the students as well. I sincerely hope they would be able to understand what I had delivered to them. Phewww!

So this year, my time is really to the max. I have to prepare teaching materials, juggling with my own music classes and exams ,and somewhere in the corner of my mind, was even thinking of pursuing my studies. Yikess….really too much of me in having all that guts to swallow everything and trying to become superwoman?

Despite all the juggles / exhaustion I have to endure, I really appreciate my friend for giving me the opportunity to teach. As who knows, that will be my next door? : ) I do wish someday that I will be out from the corporate world, and just need to work from home by teaching music. *continue dreaming*

Okie dokie, guess that’s about it for the start of 2012. My brain is too baffled still with all the “occupied-ness”. Hopefully I will still have time to update it from time to time. Before I end, would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year and may this year brings all of you abundance of good health, joy, wealth and luck. For those who are driving back to hometown, do drive safe and have a great time with family members and friends.